DescriptionMWTX70-1.0/2.0-125 tube has a double focus designed for use with standard-speed anode rotation for high energy radiographic and cine-fluoroscopic operations. The integrated high quality tube with glass design has two super imposed focal spots and a rein-forced 74 mm anode. The high anode heat storage capacity ensures a wide range of applications for standard diagnostic procedures with conventional radiographic and fluoroscopy systems. A special designed anode enables an elevated heat dissipation rate which leads to a higher patient through- put and a longer product life. A constant high dose yield during the entire tube life is ensured by the high density rhenium-tungsten compound target. Ease of integration into system products is facilitated by extensive technical support.
|Maximum Operating Voltage||125KV|
|Focal Spot Size||1.0/2.0|
|Maximum Continuous Dissipation||410W|
ApplicationsX-ray tube with double-focus rotating anode X-ray tube MWTX70-1.0/2.0-125 is intended to be used for all routine diagnostic examinations with conventional or digital radiographic workstations of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
|Small filament||fmax=5.4A ,Uf=7.5±1V|
X-ray tube will emit X-ray when it is energized with high voltage, Special knowledge
should be required and cautions need to be taken when handing it.
1. Only a qualified specialist with X-Ray tube knowledge should assemble,maintain and
remove the tube.
When mounting tube inserts adopt proper caution, in order to avoid glass bulb breaking
and fragments projection. Please use protective gloves and glasses.
2. Tube insert connected to H.V.supply is radiation source:be sure to take all necessary
3. Wash thoroughly with alcohol the external surface of tube insert(care of fire risk).Avoid
contact of dirty surfaces with cleaned tube insert.
4. Clamp system inside housing or self-contained units must not mechanically stress the
5. After installation, check the right working of the tube(no fluctuation of tube current nor
6. Comply with insert thermal parameters, planning and programming the exposure
parameters and cooling pauses. Housing or self-contained units must be provided with
an adequate thermic protection.
7. Voltages indicated in charts are valid for transformer supplied with ground center.
8. It is extremely important to observe the connection diagram and the grid resistor value.
Any change could modify the dimensions of the focal spot, also varying diagnostic
performances or overloading anode target.
9. Tube inserts contain environment polluting materials, particularly lead liner tubes,
Please apply to qualified operator for waste disposal, according to local regulation
10.When any abnormalities are found during operation, immediately switch off the power
supply and contact the service engineer.
Competitive AdvantageStandard speed anode rotation with silenced bearings High density compound anode (RTM) Elevated anode heat storage capacity and cooling Constant high dose yield Excellent lifetime